Nonpublic Personal Information Collected
We collect nonpublic personal information when you (a) open and maintain an account with us or (b) inquire as to a financial product or service offered by us. Specifically, we collect nonpublic personal information from the following sources:
- From account opening documents and any other forms delivered by you to us (such as name, address, social security number or tax identification number, assets, and income);
- From transactions made by or with us (including account balances, and cash deposits/withdrawals);
- From entities outside of Striker (e.g., information obtained from credit rating agencies);
- From visits to the Striker web site (cookies may be used to track your activities while on a web site, although cookies do not contain personal information about you unless you knowingly provide it); and
- From any direct inquiry regarding a Striker product or financial service.
Sharing of Nonpublic Personal Information
We do not sell or rent customer information. We do not disclose nonpublic personal information about customers (current or former) to any nonaffiliated third parties or to affiliated entities, except as permitted by law. Such instances where information may be shared include:
- To service providers in connection with the administration and servicing of an account, which may include attorneys, accountants, auditors and other professionals;
- To affiliated companies in order to provide you with ongoing personal advice and assistance with respect to the products and services you have purchased through us and to introduce you to other products and services that may be of value to you;
- To respond to a subpoena or court order, judicial process or to regulatory authorities; and
- To protect against fraud, unauthorized transactions (such as money laundering), claims or other liabilities.
Striker Opt Out Procedures
For those clients and client prospects that subscribe, Striker sends a monthly informational and educational newsletter called "The Striker Report" which includes easy to access Opt Out action for those that wish to be removed from the mailing list.
Striker is committed to protection of your personal information and to protecting your privacy.
Only authorized Striker employees or agents will have access to your personal information. All of our employees, affiliates and service providers are held to the highest standards of privacy and security.